Sunday, March 19, 2006

Another week, another post

Well its been week so figure I better write another post. Don't have a tip or how-do this time. Had a few ideas on a couple but haven't had the time to really get into them, maybe next week I'll double up on a couple. I'm off to my states GIS conference tomorrow so maybe I can get some good ideas on what other users are doing or want to do. The thing I hate most about this 2 day conference is it's 99.9% ESRI supported even though there are both ESRI and AutoDesk shops that go. So if anyone that reads this has any connections with the marketing folks at mother Desk put in a few words that we could use some support in this area.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to the day that "mother Desk" realizes that there are many of us who use Map so that we can get more accurate, user friendly, Engineer understandable maps and still produce a "graphic representation" for those marketing types. There are times when I feel thata we are the forgotten group out there who try and make sure that the powers that be can all get what they want and we can still be proud of our work not simply satisfied.